Who is Nfocus?
- Nfocus is Louisville’s Premiere Society magazine that covers the most
important charitable events and galas and certain culture important to its
readers including wine, travel, fashion, and the arts.
- Nfocus was created by Nashville society insiders 16 years ago and has
remained the insider voice and has exclusive access to Nashville’s more
prominent masters and mavens and happenings.
- Nfocus is the best advertising vehicle to reach a certain discerning
clientele and sphere of influence.
What is? Who reads?
- Nfocus distributes 12,000-15,000 publications free to the public in choice
restaurants, salons and spas, high-end boutiques and grocers.
- Nfocus is distributed by charitable private foundations and non- profit
- Nfocus is distributed monthly.
- Nfocus reaches 80,000 readers (Per Media Audit Jan/Feb 2009)
- While Louisville Nfocus is new to this market, our sister publication in
Nashville boast the following readership:
- Average HHI of $202,000
- Almost 30% of the Nfocus readers HHI is greater than $300,000 yearly.
- 74% female readership.
- Majority of readers are between the ages of 30-64.
- 86% have at least 1 college degree.
- 40% have more than 1 college degree. – 95% donate to non profits.
- 91% consider themselves arts patrons.
We expect Nfocus Louisville to have similar readership.
For more information on advertising with Nfocus Louisville, contact Pam Brooks at (502)-895-9770
extension 217. You can additionally send email to