Who is Nfocus?
- Nfocus is Nashville’s Premiere Society magazine that covers the most important charitable events and galas and certain culture important to its readers including wine, travel, fashion, and the arts.
- Nfocus was created by Nashville society insiders 20 years ago. We’ve remained the insider voice and have exclusive access to Nashville’s more prominent masters and mavens and happenings.
- Nfocus is the best advertising vehicle to reach a certain discerning clientele and sphere of influence.
What is Nfocus?
- Nfocus reaches 110,000+ readers (Per Media Audit Research July/August 2011)
- Nfocus distributes 18,000 publications free to the public in choice restaurants, salons and spas, high-end boutiques and grocers.
- Nfocus is distributed once a month, usually the Friday closest to the first of the month.
- Distribution is geographically located in the West End corridor, Belle Meade, Green Hills, Brentwood and Franklin areas with some distribution in the Hendersonville area.
Who reads Nfocus?
- Accelera research from 2008 indicates the following Nfocus reader profile: (CHANGE TO READ:
- Accelera and Media Audit research indicate the following Nfocus readership profile statistics:
- Average HHI of $202,000
- Almost 30% of the Nfocus readers HHI is greater than $300,000 yearly.
- 55% female readership, 45% male readership
- More than 68% are between 25-49 years of age, prime spending years.
- 68% have at least 1 college degree.
- 33% have more than 1 college degree.
- 95% donate to nonprofits.
- 91% consider themselves arts patrons.
To learn more about Nfocus, our annual comprehensive social calendar: The Season, our special guides or events created by Nfocus allowing for sponsorship opportunities, please call Maggie Bond at 615-844-9233, or your Nfocus or SouthComm account executive.